Haven Appraisal Services Inc - Appraiser

Helena, Montana 2 comments

Totally screwed up the appraisal of our house based on his "opinion"!And we have no recourse!

Don't use McNees in MT! He obviously doesn't know what he is doing! In the previous 3 months, a house just up the street from ours appraised for much higher and they didn't have a 2nd bathroom or a finished basement!

The bad thing is there is Nothing to keep these people honest and you HAVE to pay them and you don't even get your money back!We just don't understand how the appraisal industry can continue to have free reign without any check and balance!

Review about: Home Appraisal.

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #597013

I suggest you lodge a complaint with the Montana licensing board. That's what I'm doing with a bad appraiser.

#562016

Hello Dear,

My name is Miss Julianna birdford, I got your contact details in this site (telebrands.pissedconsumer.com) and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you. I would appreciate if you will as soon as possible, you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that i will send my pictures to you, so we can get to know each other better.

My private e-mail: (julinabirdford@yahoo.com) I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone. I understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I can not wait to hear more from you soonest.

Sincerely,

Miss Julianna birdford,

In this case my confidential email address to receive your reply is as follows: (julinabirdford@yahoo.com)

kisses